30 hours per week (including weekends and on-call rota approx. every 3 weeks)
£9.66 per hour
Reporting directly to the Care Co-ordinator you will be one of 3 x Senior Care Workers operating both out in the community and within the Home Care office.
The Senior Care Workers general responsibilities will include the completion of planned community based care work, which is likely to include complex care packages, as well as providing an essential link to care staff who may need support and assistance, often at short notice.
Other key responsibilities will include the completion of regular staff observations and spot checks of Care Workers and providing on-call assistance and the liaison with health and social care professionals.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants will hold an NVQ Level 2 or above in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards an NVQ level 3.
- You will have proven care experience, either working in an equivalent role or be in a Care Worker role and wishing to progress their career.
- You will be flexible, have excellent communication skills and have a passion for providing high levels of care and be an example of good practice for staff to follow.
- You will possess excellent time management skills along with some experience of data input using an IT packages.
- Ideally you will be a car driver with access to a car for work purposes.
For informal queries – please contact Kim Cuthbertson, Registered Care Manager on 0191 234 5775.
Closing Date: Noon on 24 September 2021
Applying couldn’t be easier, you can Apply Online or download our Application Form. You can also request an Application Form be posted to you by calling 0191 234 5775 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. No agencies please. This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.