At St Anthony’s we believe our most important resource is our staff and volunteers and our aim is to make St Anthony’s the best place to work and the best place to receive services.
Our ethos is based on compassion, respect and dignity for those we serve and for those who work for us and we are committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to meet individual need.
Whether you are looking to start a career in care or have previous experience in a care setting or simply wish to volunteer your skills to help care for service users, St Anthony’s may just have the opportunity for you.
Here are the relevant document for the applications:
- Application Form (Online)
- Application Form (Microsoft Word)
- Volunteer Application Form
- Application Guidance Notes
- Candidate Privacy Notice Updated May 2019
- Recruitment of Ex offenders Statement
St Anthony’s regularly offer a range of rewarding employment opportunities. Our Current Vacancies are outlined below: